well....on Friday November 21...I GET TO GO TO SEE CELINE DION!!!!!!
I have been a fan ever since I was eleven years old!!! That's almost 16 years!!! Not only do I absolutely LOVE her voice, but she reminds me of a few things and brings back SO many memories:
my favorite best friend cousin, Angie, passed away in 1999. Angie got me hooked on Celine. When Angie died I listened to Celine's cd Colour of My Love because that is the first cd Angie told me to get. Everytime I hear Celine, I think of Angie.
It also reminds me of when Steve was on his mission. My friend Erin and I would turn up Celine's I LOVE YOU song and BELT it at least once a day!!! We would listen to her (and my Best of 80's Rock cd) everyday we went to class at SLCC.
Oh I can't WAIT! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I know that I will cry during the concert, but I don't care!!!
A major THANK YOU to my fantastic mom and dad in-law who gave me the tickets for my birthday (it's an early birthday present, and I have known since December) THANK YOU !THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!!!
2 comments:
I am jealous! She is my favorite, Adam always makes fun of me for it! That will be an awesome concert.
What do you say to taking chances on giving me your ticket? What do you say to jumping off the edge of a cliff so i can have your ticket? What do you say??? you should Because you love me...Don't think twice about it.
Post a Comment