Friday, October 3, 2008

How quirky am I??

TAG - Lets just see how QUIRKY I am...Tell us about 5 unspectacular quirks of yours...

Quirk #1... Whenever I lock my car, I HAVE to hear it 'beep' twice..as if it double locks the doors or something

Quirk #2... After I lay Preston down for the night, I have to lock all the doors. If I don't, I worry while I am downstairs that someone will break in and take him.

Quirk #3... I have a particular order in how my shower routine MUST go..first shampoo, then conditioner, while the conditioner is 'setting' I wash my body and then shave. My last step is to rinse the conditioner

Quirk #4... If I am lucky enough to soak in the tub, I HAVE to shower first. I don't want to be soaking in my own filth.

Quirk #5... I rock back and forth (with or without a baby in my arms) anytime I am sitting or standing.

So those are a few of my very unspectacular quirks..I am sure you have noticed more, so if you have I would love to hear them.

I tag the following 5 people:

Michelle, Holly, Becky, Kathy, and Lindsey

10 comments:

Emily said...

I am totally laughing because I do numbers 1,3,and 5.

Ammon and Tasha said...

I guess that it is not a quirk because like you and your friend Emily I do numbers 1,3 and 5! Ha ha nice to know that there are other nut cases out there like me! JK :)

Laura W said...

So did you do the rocking thing before you had a baby? I do that now after having kids. You're hilarious.

Ashlii Brooke said...

I totally do the tub thing too!! Its grody brody.

Beck said...

I like that you rock back and forth. That would be one of my favorite Jeana quirks.

the Roberson family said...

Jeana- I love the pictures of your family. You especially look so beautiful (as always). I'm glad I found your blog from Lindsey (and Michelle's). Your quirks made me laugh..you are so cute! I still rock back and forth and my baby just turned three! Love ya, Ali

Anonymous said...

I have answered your challenge!! I think your quirks are darling just like you. I shower the same way. =)

Holly said...

I love your quirks because they are you!! love ya.

DREW and MICHELLE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DREW and MICHELLE said...

I am assuming that the Michelle you tagged would be me :)
Your quirks are so funny! I think I lived with you long enough to not even think twice when you would do them....or have me do them...like locking the doors or checking the closets! He He He Love you (reguardless :))!

p.s. i don't know what happened to the first post?
October 11, 2008 11:17 AM