Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends.
Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, & try not to be a SCROOGE! Copy this entire post & paste onto your own new post!
Change all the answers so they apply to you. Then tag a bunch of people you know....Tis the Season to be NICE!
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? BAGS!! Super easy. So if you get a present from me and it's wrapped..you should know that you are truly loved
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. again..super easy. I grew up picking out a real one with my fam every year, and not only a real one, but the frosted white kind! Steve and I tried out a real one the first year we were married and ruined our carpet...so that was the end of the real tree's for us
3. When do you put up the tree? It changes every year...it depends on when I feel like it. I have yet to actually decorate it. I know that I am boring, and I do realize that now that I have a little one, I am going to have to be more creative..so next year, my tree will be decorated. I promise.
4. When do you take the tree down? This also changes every year..my goal is by the first week in Jan.
5. Do you like Egg Nog? NO WAY, NO HOW!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? my pink radio
7. Hardest person to buy for? My mother in law and father in law
8. Easiest person to buy for? Steve, Michelle or my parents
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes..THANK YOU Beth Ann :0)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? IF I were to do it, I would mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can honestly say I haven't had a bad gift given
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ELF..I am going to say it..I can't stand It's a Wonderful Life..it makes me want to scratch my eyes out
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Sometime in November...or December 23rd
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? nope
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? homemade fudge
16. Lights on the tree? Yep, that's all my 'decorations'..just the pretty white lights...good thing my tree came pre-lit :0)
17. Favorite Christmas song? Heather, I am right there with you! O Holy Night by Celine is the BEST!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel...sigh
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and the most famous reindeer of all..Rudolph..NOT Rudy, like that stupid song sings...
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Neither..remember..I am boring...just lights.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We open one gift on Christmas Eve, and save the rest for Christmas Day
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The really bad Christmas songs...ANYTHING from Neal Diamond needs to go..and ANY version of Drummer Boy..again...they make me want to scratch my eyes out
23. Favorite ornament theme or color?When I DO decorate, I will have gold, green and blue
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Anything that my dad makes
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A sewing machine..I am sure all of you who really know me just gasped, but it's true. I just found my FAVORITE store and I want to make curtains for my kitchen and living room...
I tag: Michelle, Kinslee, Kristine, Becky and Tasha
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I will be extra cautious next time your over so I only play the GOOD Christmas music...I never knew my Jeana was so opinionated about Christmas songs. haha!
I hope you get your sewing machine. You will love it!
p.s. I will email you my answers :)
That is so funny that you talked about your tree being flocked. I was just telling Farren the other day as we drove by a lot about how I always loved your tree. Flocked white and the ornaments with the white bears and the red accessories!
I am shocked you are asking for a sewing machine... I heard they put out radio active radiation waves like microwaves, and you do realize there are needles involved. LOL. You know I love you!
I hate it's a wonderful life too!
No decorations on the tree? Jeana, that's just sad!! That is one of the best parts of Christmas!
btw... I love my sewing machine!!
i live in my moms old house on leilani drive. my mom wanted to move and offered it to us for a good deal so we sold the house we had and bought this one, sort of spur of the moment thing, we weren't planning on moving. We did it as an investment but have done a lot to the yard and house so we will probably stay awhile. the only thing i hate about this neighborhood is that there are hardly any kids, but it seems like that anywhere but out west, and i refuse to move out there. no free way access. my sister codi lived in lehi for awhile on traverse montain behind cabellas but they just moved to austin tx.
OH MY HEAVENS!! 6 DAYS! YYYEEAAAAHHH!!! I talked to Mom and I think we need to have luch with Stevie when I fly in!
Jeana so stoked to catch up on your life. Your doing awesome things and still have that fun rad personality that broght me back to your house every week ha ha Ok down to business. Celine dion has gotta go ha ha Nah its all good. But i won't diss her if you lay off drummer boy. i love that song ha ha Much love and aloha
Yes, flocked Christmas trees...those were the days! But oh my were they a mess... fo sho. We are so loving our pre-lit fake tree so so much!
I'm totally with you about bad Christmas music. I think only certain musicians should be allowed to make it. I'm going to add Barry Manilow to the Not- Allowed list along with Neil Diamond.
jeana--wow the pictures of your family are SO BEAUTIFUL! I am seriously learning a thing or two on what a good blog looks like---ya..i have a lot to learn. So cute! it was fun getting together at sydneys tonight...you are so cute! have a great christmas!
Sewing machine- wow having kids really does change people (He he) you really hate the drummer boy, SAD, have you heard Josh Grobins version. Its Sky and Averee's favorite.
I'll work on the tag..
I am so glad that you are on board with the drummer boy thing! That saomg drives me nuts--glad to hear I am not the only one!
If you grt your sewing machinem can't wait to see your work.
Oh and I hope you are enjooying every minute with your sis!!
Post a Comment